Web traffic and web lead generation are all parts of your website’s growth. Other than this, sales play an important part as well. These things seem especially easy when you talk about them in theory, but when it comes to pinning these things down practically, it becomes hard.
But with the help of certain practices and tools, you can get right-on-point results. And once that is done, you will see your sales and revenue from your website rise.
Why is SEO required for your digital success?
SEO is an important part of your website’s success. With the right practice and tactics, your website will gain all the traffic and will not only improve your revenues but will also improve your rank in the search results. According to a report by search engine watch, high quality content and link building are two of the most important factors used by search engines to rank a website’s usability.
SEO makes use of various tactics, keywords being the most popular choices, that target your audience and help the potential clients find your website and set of services or products. As per Local SEO Guide, if your business name has a keyword present in it, it will rank at least 1.5 sports higher as compared to one not having it. The working of SEO is simple and works when a person types a keyword or a set of keywords in the search bar. And if your website has the same keyword or a similar one, your website will pop up. According to a report by Zero Gravity, more than 50% of online searches use four or more letters, so you need to target the long tail keywords for better results. Also, it must be remembered that the better SEO techniques you use, the higher your website will rank.
5 Usability Factors That Can Multiply Your Website Traction
With the internet full of many, many tactics, it may get hard for you to understand which one of the many tactics will work for you. However, knowing your business and nature of work will help you find the best results. Other than this, knowing how to use SEO and other methods to your benefit will yield good results.
Here is a list of five factors that will help you generate and increase your traffic:
- Creating SEO-Optimized Landing Pages: We are all aware that SEO plays an important part in generating traffic for your website. However, one of the most common mistakesmade by website owners and admins in that they ignore the landing pages. Honestly, this is one mistake you should not make. In all honesty, a well-mapped out landing page can improve your traffic and lead to greater sales. Furthermore, the more landing pages you create, the more gateways for sales opens up for you and your website. Landing pages can be made with the help of Google AdWords and can be used to generate traffic and redirect them to the actual webpage. Additionally, the more interactive ad you make, the more clients you snag. As per a study by Eye View digital, by using videos on landing pages, you can increase conversions by almost 86%.
Here are some tips to make the best landing page:
- Make sure that your landing page has no external links; youwant the viewer to stay there.
- The page has useful and informative content.
- The page is optimized with callof action tactics!
- Mobile Friendliness: In today’s day and time, we find it much easier to browse the internet through whatever means we have, be it a computer or a smartphone. Apart from this, recent research suggests that most of the internet users these days are smartphone users. As per a study by Acquisio, more than 70 billion leads are expected to be generated from mobile search only. And this leads you to createa mobile-friendly website. Since most of the users are andwill be browsing through their phones, it makes sense for you to have a website that is highly scalable and will look good on every kind of screen. Apart from this, while creating your website, bear the fact that most users will be mobile users in mind while selecting your designs. In today’s time to improve website usability, a responsive website design is not a luxury but a staple for all.
- Keywords and Their Use in Post Titles: Although human factors on the web are comparatively low, here is another trick to make your posts shine and stand out. The best thing to do is to make sure that whatever keyword you plan on using in your article or blog post is included in the title of the post. This is an effective method, andyou will see the changes in your traffic almost immediately.Here are some things to keep in mind while making use of this tactic:
- When you make use of keywords in your titles, make sure you are making sense.
- Do not cram keywords in your title just for the sake of adding them.
- Also, remember to make sure that your titles do not look like spam titles, this will only end up hurting you.
- Tweak your Older Articles with newer Potential Traffic: Your work is not done when you put up a post. Most of us forget about older posts and their significanceonce a post is up and live. However, this practice should be forbidden. You will need to tweak your previous posts according to the newer SEO practices and according to your traffic from time to time. Sinceyou will mention your posts sometime sooner or later; yourviewers will go back to check the post. And it would be a shame if it is not up to the mark.Furthermore, to keep those pages active and still gain ranks on searches, it is absolutely necessary for you to keep the older pages updated.
Here are some tips:
- Make a list of performing content and work on similar topics.
- Analyze the trends and work accordingly for future projects.
- Make specific campaigns and try to attract more clients using your well-performing projects.
- Analyze keywords and update your posts.
- Boost your Website’s Speed: When you are a website owner, you will be required to do many things. However, the idea of website popularity should not trump other important aspects of your website and business. To make sure that your website is inits best condition and to retain your clients, both new and old; you must make sure that your website does not take more than 5 seconds to load. According to many studies, it has been found that most people wait for about 3 to 5 seconds for a website to load. And if the website fails to load, they will leave and find the information they require somewhere else. As per a report by Kissmetrics, a one second delay in the speed of your site can result in 7% reduction in lead conversions.
A fast website is not just the need of the hour, but an essential part of every website these days.
With the above-mentioned points in mind, try to create a website that works for you and your users. Also, remember that not all SEO practices are for you and your business. Look at your business closely and the SEO practice you want to use before you start doing something about it.